- 2 tbsp Oil; for sautéing
- 1 pak Fresh tofu (any firmness) – cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp Black Bean Garlic Sauce- (see notes)
- 1/4 c Chopped green onions
- 1 tsp Red Chili Paste with Garlic
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 lb Ground Pork
- Black Bean Garlic Sauce and Red Chili Paste with Garlic are available at Asian markets and some supermarkets with large Asian specialty sections.
- In a wok or deep skillet, place oil, Black Bean Sauce, Red Chili Sauce with Garlic and ground Pork.
- Turn heat on high; gradually combine the sauces and Meat as the heat increases.
- When Meat is browned and cooked through, turn heat to medium and add cubed tofu.
- Mix gently and continue to simmer for 5-8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until well blended and tofu is heated through.
- Add green onion and toss.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve with cooked white Rice.