- 2 oz Chinese barbecued Pork
- 1/4 lb Fresh or frozen peas (if peas are fresh, chill first)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Oil, preferably peanut
- 2 Eggs; lightly beaten
- 2 c Long-Grain Rice, steamed
- 4 oz Fresh Bean sprouts
- Heat wok or a dry skillet,
- when pan starts smoking, spread peanut oil into pan.
- Add rice, pork and peas and stir-fry for about 2 minutes.
- Pour in soy sauce, stir-fry for another minute.
- Pour the lightly beaten eggs over the mixture,
- continue to cook until eggs are done, about 1-2 minutes.