- 46 oz of clear chicken broth.
- 1/4 Cup of fresh chopped green onions.
- 1 tbsp of cornstarch diluted in 2/3 cup of cold water.
- 4 Eggs (large) (lightly scrambled)
- 1 Cup of firm Tofu cut into 3/4 in. cubes.
- 1/2 Cup of thinly sliced bamboo shoots.
- 1/4 Cup of thinly sliced common mushrooms.
- 1/4 Cup or just a little less of frozen, sweet green peas.
- 2 Tbl.sp. of soy sauce.
- 1/2 Tsp. of sesame oil.
- Bring broth to a simmer.
- Add peas,bamboo shoots,mushrooms, and green onions to the simmering broth.
- Allow vegetables to cook for approx. 5 min.
- While gently stirring the mixture, slowly add the eggs.
- Stir for a minute, and then add the tofu, soy sauce, sesame oil and cornstarch.
- Cover and allow to simmer for 7-10 minutes.