- 1/2 lb Crab meat – drained and chopped
- 1/2 tsp A-1 Sauce
- 1/2 lb Cream Cheese room temperature
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 egg yolk (well beaten)
- oil for deep frying
- Chinese mustard or red sauce
- 30 wonton wrappers
- Combine crab meat with cream cheese & seasonings in a medium bowl, blend to a paste.
- Place a heaping tspful on each wonton.
- Moisten edges of wontons with egg yolk, gather the 4 corners together at the top & pinch edges together to seal.
- Heat oil to 375 degrees, add wontons in batches & fry until golden brown, about 3 minutes
- Remove with slotted spoon & drain on paper towels.