- 1 pkg ready-made Coleslaw 9-8 oz.
- 1 pkg Top ramen noodles (oriental)
- 1 bunch Green onions
- 1/2 c Sunflower seeds
- 1/2 c Slivered almonds
- 2 tsp Butter (split in half)
- 1/2 c Oil
- 3 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Ramen seasoning
- Break the top ramen noodles into small pieces, but don’t grind them in your hands, next brown them in butter. Noodles should be crisp. Set aside.
- Then brown green onions, sunflower seeds and almond slivers in skillet with remaining butter. Set mixture aside.
- Blend oil, sugar, vinegar and ramen seasoning to make the dressing.
- Shake ingredients vigorously. Don’t mix ingredients until you’re ready to serve.