- 2 tbsp sesame seed
- 1/2 c sliced slivered almonds
- 1/2 Medium cabbage;thinly sliced
- 1 Bunch chopped green onions (1 to 2)
- 1 Pkg. chicken Ramen noodles; broken up
- 3 tbsp white vinegar
- 1/2 tsp vinegar
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 c oil
- chicken flavoring out of Ramen noodles
- In 2 tbsps butter, toast sesame seed and slivered almonds.
- Add this mixture with cabbage, onions and chicken Ramen noodles.
- Blend dressing in blender.
- Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and stir until thoroughly blended.