- 2 lbs Spare ribs
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp Dark soy Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Hot Chili oil (omit with Chap Sam Sauce)
- 2 tbsp soy Sauce
- 3 tbsp Orange honey
- 1 Green onion
- 3 tbsp “Koon Chun” Hoisin Sauce (or Chee Hou or Chap Sam Sauce)
- 1 tbsp Dry Marsala
- Chop ribs into 2″ sections.
- Mix remaining ingredients and marinate ribs in mixture for 4-6 hours, turning several times.
- If you marinate overnight, keep refrigerated, and allow to warm up before baking.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain ribs, saving marinade.
- Place ribs on rack in roasting pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, basting every 15 minutes.
- Turn up heat to 375 and finish undisturbed for 15 minutes, until slightly crusty.