- 6 oz Cooked chicken cut into strips (or 1 pkg Louis Rich Chicken strips)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 c red or green bell pepper (cut into strips or chunks)
- 1 c carrots (sliced lengthwise in 3” long strips)
- 1/4 Lemon-herb Stir-fry Sauce
- 3 cups cooked rice (prepare per package directions)
- Heat oil in pan and cook vegetables on med heat for about 5 min or until vegetables are crisp tender.
- Add the chicken and the Lemon-herb sauce, mix well, cover and simmer about 2 minutes or until heated thoroughly, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon over cooked rice and serve (noodles may be substituted for rice if desired).