- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 pkg Fresh or frozen peas (about 7 oz)
- 1 Medium sliced onion, cut into 1 inch square slices
- 1 c Boned Chicken Breast, cut into strips
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 c Bean sprouts
- 5 Eggs, beaten
- Heat sunflower oil in a wok.
- Stir-fry the chicken; brown lightly on moderate to high heat.
- Add half the salt, onions, peas, and stir-fry for 2 mins.
- Add bean sprouts and stir-fry for 1 min.
- Add eggs to the ingredients in the wok and reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Stir occasionally while the mixture sets so that the mixture does not stick on the bottom of wok.
- When the mixture has set and is brown in places, it’s done.
- Serve over rice.