- 2 Garlic cloves; minced
- 8 oz Fresh mushrooms; sliced
- 1 sm Red bell pepper; sliced
- 1/2 c Slivered almonds
- 1 can Water chestnuts; diced
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 3 c Chicken, cooked and cubed
- 2 tsp Soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 3 Green onions; chopped
- 3/4 c Mayonnaise
- 1 can Chow mein noodles
- In large skillet, sauté garlic, mushrooms and red pepper in 1-2 tbsp butter until soft.
- Add remaining ingredients except chow mein noodles.
- Heat mixture throughly. Place into a 11×7 or 9×13 pan.
- Now, top with the chow mein noodles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbling.