- 1/2 lb broccoli (you may also substitute other vegetables if you wish)
- 15 oz of beef, cut length wise. (you could also use chicken, pork lamb or a combination of meats)
- 1 egg white
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp of dry sherry (may substitute with wine or beer)
- 1/3 cup of oil
- 1 clove of garlic smashed and minced
- Green onions to garnish (chopped)
- 1/4 cup of oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp seasme seed oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp dry sherry
- pinch of sugar
~~Corn starch solution~~
- 1/3 cornstarch to 2/3 water
- 1/2 tsp MSG if wanted.
- Can also add a little chicken stock too if desired
- Marinate the meat in egg white, cornstarch, soy sauce, salt, and Sherry; set aside for 10 minutes.
- Blanch the broccoli untill 3 minutes,set aside.
- Heat 1/4 cup of oil in your wok or pan and stir frie the beef, about 25 sec, no longer !
- Remove and drain.
- Heat 3 tbsp of freash oil and heat throuh the broccoli, coat completely with oil.
- Return the beef and then add the sauce ingredients.
- Heat through. Thicken with cornstarch solution.