- 2 lb Stewing Lamb, cut in 1 1/4″ cubes
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne and
- 4 tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 pinch Sugar
- 1 tbsp Hot Chili oil (or 1 tbsp Salad oil)
- Combine all ingredients and marinate Lamb cubes for 2 hours in covered bowl.
- Drain Lamb, reserving marinade for basting during barbecuing.
- Skewer Lamb; you should have enough for two skewers per serving.
- Barbecue until browned, but still juicy. Overcooking will dull flavors.
- Serve with nang (Moslem Bread) or shao bing (baked sesame rolls).